Free Consultations

Rocky Cannon Attorney

Cannon Law Offices

Phone Number 816-582-4595


The Kansas City Area Personal Injury Attorney

Warrensburg, MO Personal Injury Attorney


If you have been injured in an accident, such as a car accident or slip and fall, and you are looking for an attorney, then you should give Rocky Cannon a call at 816-353-0009.  Here at the law office of Rocky Cannon, your case will be taken seriously.  It is important to get an attorney on your case as soon as possible to preserve evidence and to make sure that your case is being handled properly from the get go.  So call Rocky to get started on your case today.


Warrensburg, MO Auto Accident Lawyer


An auto accident can happen at any time, but generally most auto accidents seem to happen at intersections or during bad weather.  If you have been injured, including any type of head injury, in an auto accident caused by someone else, then you should speak with an attorney about your case as soon as you are able.  If possible you should attempt to obtain a copy of the police report or at least the police report number.  An attorney can assist you in obtaining these if you are not able to get them yourself.  An attorney can also guide you in determining what sort of claims you can make against the negligent or at fault party.  Call Rocky to discuss your case.


Warrensburg, MO Trucking Accident Lawyer


Trucking Accidents can be very bad accidents.  If you have been injured in a trucking accident, then you should certainly consult with the best attorney you can find about the matter.  A trucking accident can include multiple parties and it may be difficult to determine what driver was responsible for the accident.  A lawyer will be able to help you sort out the tangled mess and make sure you are holding the right party responsible for the accident.  However, is some situations, more than one party may be responsible for your injuries.  Give Rocky a call today.


Pain and Suffering Attorney Warrensburg, MO


If you have been involved in a car collision or car wreck, and you have or are experiencing pain and suffering from the collision or wreck, then you should speak with an attorney familiar with proving pain and suffering damages.  Your pain and suffering may have arisen from whiplash you received in a car accident or it may have arisen from a motorcycle crash.  In any accident situation, you may be entitled under the law to ask for monetary compensation for your pain and suffering.  An attorney will be the best position to help you determine the value of your pain and suffering.  Call Rocky, a licensed Missouri attorney, to speak about your case.

Your choice of a lawyer is an important decision and should not be based solely on advertisements.

Click Link for More Info on Whiplash