Free Consultations

Rocky Cannon Attorney

Cannon Law Offices

Phone Number 816-582-4595


The Kansas City Area Personal Injury Attorney

Saline County, MO Personal Injury Attorney


Have you been injured in Saline County, MO?  If so, then you may need the services of a good attorney to represent you in a personal injury claim against the responsible party.  A personal injury can include any type of injury from a car accident, trucking accident or motorcycle wreck as well as other types of injuries. A personal injury claim from a vehicular accident can arise in various locations of Saline County, MO such as in Emma, MO, Sweet Springs, MO, or on I-70, Route VV, Route YY, US 65, or Route J.


Saline County, MO Car Accident Lawyer


A car accident in Saline County, MO can result in severe injury to the occupants of vehicles involved in the accident.  If you have been the victim of someone else’s negligent actions that has resulted in serious injury to you or a loved one, then you should speak with a car accident lawyer about your situation before speaking with an insurance adjuster.  Remember an insurance adjuster does not work for you.  The insurance adjuster works for the insurance company, and that is whom the insurance adjuster is paid to look out for.  In a car accident, you have the right to demand compensation from the at fault party. Check with a lawyer for more details.


Trucking Accident Attorney, Saline County, MO


A trucking accident occurring in Saline County, MO can result in death and/or dismemberment.  When a person is killed in a trucking accident, because of someone’s negligence, that is called wrongful death under the law.  If you and/or a loved one has been seriously injured in a trucking accident, then one of the first things you should do is contact a personal injury attorney to see if you have the right to pursue a cause of action against the responsible party.  Trucking companies will attempt to shift blame where ever possible for the accident and may even engage in the spoilage of evidence, therefore, it is very important to get an attorney on your case as soon as possible.


Saline County, MO Motorcycle Wreck Attorney


Have you been injured in a motorcycle wreck or accident caused by another driver in Saline County, MO? If so, then you should contact a personal injury attorney about your case.  Motorcycle accidents although common are not as common as car accidents.  Consequently, you should seek out an attorney who that has experience with motorcycle accidents.  An attorney will not only look at the other party’s insurance, but also your own insurance to see how best to apply the coverage limits to make sure that you are fully compensated for all of your injuries.  Call Rocky, a Kansas City area based attorney, to discuss your unique accident situation.


Your choice of a lawyer is an important decision and should not be based solely on advertisements.


Nursing Home Accidents