Free Consultations

Rocky Cannon Attorney

Cannon Law Offices

Phone Number 816-353-0009


The Kansas City Area Personal Injury Attorney

Rocky's, KC's Go To Lawyer, Legal Blog

Welcome to Rocky's Blog. A Kansas City area attorney.  Your choice of a lawyer is an important decision and should not be based solely on an advertisement or blog post in making your decision to retain counsel.


By Rocky Cannon, Apr 20 2018 06:00AM

Gladstone Area Trucking Accident Lawyer

Has a trucking accident in the Gladstone area caused you pain and suffering? If so, then you should contact a personal injury lawyer that can help you seek compensation for your pain and suffering. Pain and suffering includes, but not limited to, among other forms of pain and suffering, constant or steady pain, sleepless nights, painful medical treatments such as needle injections and/or difficult surgeries. Call a personal injury lawyer today for assistance with your insurance claim. It just may be the best decision you can make with regard to your trucking accident case.

By Rocky Cannon, Jan 13 2016 06:52PM

Have you been injured on the job? Your injury will likely be covered under the workers’ compensation law. Although, you do not need a lawyer, it is in your best interest to speak with an attorney about your accident. You can retain an attorney at any time in the process, but the sooner the better. Statutes of limitations do apply to workers’ compensation cases, and therefore you should speak with an attorney as soon as possible to make sure you have complied with all laws and procedures. Give me, Rocky Cannon, a call to discuss your situation.

By Rocky Cannon, Dec 1 2015 06:00PM

Any day you climb into your car can be a day that you have a car crash or car accident. This is a reality of driving. Despite your best efforts to avoid bad drivers, and accident still may happen. When a car crash happens, you likely will need to retain a lawyer to make sure you are fully and fairly compensated for your injuries and out-of-pocket expenses. You probably do not want to sue someone else, but it may be the only way for you to get reimbursed for your loss. You should call Rocky, Attorney at Law, at 816-353-0009 to discuss your crash or accident.

RSS Feed

Web feed


wrongful death Highway I-70 Missouri